Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Specials!

What a wonderful day we had here yesterday weather-wise!  It reached 81 degrees with partly cloudy skies.  I sat out awhile listening to the meadowlarks.  My sympathy to all my friends and family we left behind in the ice storm!  I hope you all have power and heat!

Today is another story - cloudy, humid and a 50% chance of thunderstorms.

This month, Close To My Heart has 2 specials!  The first one is great if you have been considering joining our wonderful company!  Whether you are looking for a small "just to support my habit" business or you want to go in with both guns blazing, February is the month to jump in.  Achieve both levels of Straight To The Top and your sign-up fee is refunded!  Can't beat that!  More details can be found here.

Our second special is for Studio J.  I've had a lot of fun with our free digital program, creating 10 layouts in just a few days!  And the newest paper designs have been loaded to play with!  With this special, for every 9 layouts you purchase you get 1 FREE!  Now this applies to those who have purchased a 3 or 12 month membership.  Additional details can be found here.  Please take a minute to try it out (free and nothing to download).  You can access it through my website www.marcieronken.myctmh.com   Then, if you like what you've seen and want to purchase a membership, you'll get the special deal!  Don't forget, these specials are only good 'til the end of the month.
Be sure to contact me if you have questions about these specials or anything else!

Off to check out the vendor tent at the rally!  Got to see all the new products I didn't know I need!!  LOL
Stay warm and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment