Friday, March 11, 2011

Seminar prep

I've spent most of the day working on the preparations for the 4 craft seminars I'll be teaching here at the Family Motor Coach Association's "Southern Homecoming and Reunion" .  My classes are on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.  I've been stamping catalogs, printing flyers and making lists.

It's a blustery day, but sunny.  Frost expected tonight, so I've had to tuck my flowers under the motorhome, just in case.  But starting tomorrow, it's going to warm up and be in the mid 70's for most of the convention.  Many years we've had very rainy weather during this convention, but it looks like Mother Nature is on our side for a change!

While working on my class prep, I've been keeping tabs on the news coming from Japan and the west coast about the earthquake and ensuing tsunami's.  Amazing photos and videos, but so sad to see the devastation!  I found a live update on weather.com that I have been watching.  Very interesting stuff there!

I need to take my class samples up to the Information Center on Sunday for the craft class preview and then at 7am Monday morning I'll be there for the class sign-ups.  With any luck, all the seats in my classes will be filled!

I have a turkey breast roasting in the oven and it's starting to smell REALLY good and making me hungry!  I'll probably make some mashed potatoes and gravy to go with it and maybe some corn, too.  I just hope Glenn doesn't get called away right at dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment