Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Celebrate with me!

Last week I celebrated my "plenty-ninth" birthday!   It was a great day and I want to share!  I want to give YOU a birthday present from me.  Here's how it will work -

Prior to March 28, place an order for $25.00 or more (before shipping and tax) on my website http://marcieronken.ctmh.com  Your order will be sent immediately, my gift will be sent at the close of the gathering.

You must "join" the online gathering "Marcie's Birthday' (you'll find it on the first page).

I will then send you a surprise gift.  It will be a new item: an ink pad, stamp set, embellishments, who knows?  That's the surprise!

Don't forget to check the "While Supplies Last" section!  Always a good deal there.

I can schedule an online gathering for you, too.  You will qualify for hostess gifts ($150 minimum gathering) just like a gathering at your home and you don't even need to clean house!  Just contact me and we'll "Git 'er done"!

No comments:

Post a Comment