Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Birthdays

We have several birthdays during the month of March (including mine!). I wanted to share the cards I made to send to my loved ones.

 This first one I made for my son, Trevor.  I use CTMH Victory paper pack (retired), assorted CTMH cardstock scraps, a wood grain embossing folder and cut the truck and sign from the Cricut cartridge "Outdoor Man".
 
This card was for my daughter-in-law, Michele.  She love peacocks!  I used CTMH Footloose paper pack (retired) and the peacock (hand cut) was from D1438 Circle of Love, a retired stamp set.  I punched the border and added a cardstock background under it.  You really can't see it here, but I added Prisma Glitter (Z134) and Sparkles from the Blue & Green Assortment (Z1327)  The card base was our Diecut Cards (Z1473).
 
 

Sorry this is sideways.  I couldn't get it turned around.  Any suggestions?  Anyway, this card was for my grandson, Austin.  It also uses the Victory paper pack. The fish plaque was all cut from "Outdoor Man" Cricut cartridge and the "Happy Birthday"  was cut from Outdoor Denim cardstock using CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge 1790). 

 
If you need more info on these cards, feel free to let me know.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment