Saturday, July 5, 2014

CTMH Convention Day 2

I'll try not to make this post quite as long as the first one!  I hope you will hang with me!

Friday began with another General Session where the VP's covered changes in the Policies and Procedures.  I love how this company constantly keeps up with the e-commerce world and tries to make it fair for consultants at all levels.

We broke for lunch (I ate in my room) and then we again split for business and creative classes.  The business classes were taught by fellow consultants and directors.  Very informative information covering various aspects of our businesses. 
I had to run back up to my room to get some supplies I left behind, and look who I ran into!
 
During our creative session, we worked on 2 two page layouts with some of the new papers, stamps, inks and embellishments we received.  I only got one partially done, but finished them up while we waited for the motorhome repairs on Monday.

 
We also received supplies for a 10 card workshop.  I need to photograph those yet.  Another quick project were 2 cards from the new "Cut Above" kits.  So cute and easy to put together with just a wee bit of stamping.  I love that the envelopes are decorated to match!


 
It's now time to put on our finery for the Awards Banquet.  This the only time I dress up all year!  Here is our Scattered Hearts team.  I'm waaaay at the top on the right.


 
Awards are given for the top teams in sales and recruiting, the same for individuals, Spirit of Close To My Heart and Rising Stars, plus many others.  It's always fun to dream "someday...."!  We had entertainment provided by Disney and the most delicious meal!  Just look at this dessert!  It was heaven!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment