Monday, July 7, 2014

One more post about convention and then I'll shut up! LOL

I was trying not to make my posts too lengthy, but there are a few more photos I wanted to share, so I will do it here.
"Flat Rochelle" with VP Monica Wihongi
 My dear friend, Rochelle Crawford, could not make it to convention this year and was very sad about it. So I had her send me a photo and I made a "Flat Rochelle" (you all know the story about "Flat Stanley", right?).  I then had photos taken of her with various people I knew she knew.  It added a fun twist to convention!
Love these topiaries!

My new Australian friend, consultant Jenny Gilbert

Crafting with a table-full of new friends

With roomie, Cheryl McKinney

 Our final evening, there was a dance and Mickey came by to see us for a photo op. And then my camera battery died!
 These final 4 photos are cards we made during the Product Showcase.  Aren't you just drooling over the pretty new papers and stamps?  They are all available Aug.1!  You may also order the new Annual Inspirations catalog directly from my website http://marcieronken.ctmh.com



That's all folks!  Next, I get to bore you with all the fun we will have with my son and his family at Disneyland, 'cause that's where we are again!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment