Saturday, January 8, 2011

Good News!

Well, it looks like a $1.00 part could fix the motorhome!  Of course, labor will be a wee bit more, don't even want to think about that!!  Anyway, if our luck holds we will be Florida bound Tuesday morning.   We didn't get out of Ohio in time - it's supposed to be 1 below zero tonight!  But we are warm and cozy by the fire tonight  and so is the motorhome at the repair shop.  Well, it's not by a fire, I hope!!

While Glenn did his thing on the computer, I went to lunch with my good friend Robin.  Robin and I met some 25 years ago when we both worked at a craft store.  Can't believe it's been that long!  Robin is one of those friends that you might not see for years, but we can get together and talk like it was just yesterday we saw each other.  A good kind of friend to have and I'm blessed with a few!

That reminds me of a plaque I saw today in a catalogue.  It read "A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "WOW, that was fun!"  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment