Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspiration!

January always make me want to get creative, how about you?  I think it stems from my childhood when we would receive a paint-by-number kit or some other crafty gift for Christmas.  As soon as the tree was down and the decorations put away, I would get started painting or whatever.  I would be creating right now, but I didn't get all the supplies I need out of the motorhome before taking it into the shop for repairs.  Ugh!  That and I KNOW there is chocolate in there I can get to, either.  Double ugh!  Not nice to separate a woman from her crafts AND chocolate - could get dangerous around here!

Anyway, since I can't create I'll tell you where you can find some great inspiration.  Visit my Close To My Heart website at http://www.marcieronken.myctmh.com/ !  First, go to the "Shop Online" tab and check out January's special brochure "Inspiration".  This is a transition brochure between 3 Idea Books a year to 2 a year.  The next Idea Book will launch February 1, 1011 and will be active until the end of July.  I've seen a peak and it will be fabulous!  Ok, back to "Inspiration".  This introduces our newest paper pack "Wings".  Love, love, love it!  And the stamp sets are to die for!  When you purchase the "Wings" Workshop on the Go, you will get special discounts on these stamp sets.  I can't wait to use the newest alphabet set "Bohemian Alphabet"!

What is Workshop on The Go?  Glad you asked!  CTMH offers these kits in each Idea Book and on our websites.  These include a complete Level 2 paper pack (12 patterned papers, 10 cardstock), an exclusive stamp set, an assortment of matching embellishments and a guide for both scrapbook pages and cards.  All this for just $29.95!  These could be your Kit of the Month.  Just treat yourself to one a month and you'll always have lots of inspiration!


One more inspiring place to visit is also on my CTMH website.  Check out the CTMH TV tab.  Lots of espisodes available to watch to get a ton ideas for your papercrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment