Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Perry" Projects

In March, we will attend the Family Motor Coach Association Family Reunion and Motorhome Showcase in Perry, Georgia.  What a mouth-full!  Glenn is the Safety Officer for these conventions, this will be his 7th convention he has worked in this position.  It runs from March 14 -17, but we go in a week early (March 8, my b-day!).  After the first convention, I learned I'd better be able to entertain myself because I see little of Glenn during these 2 weeks.  So, I decided to start teaching some craft classes.

This year I will be teaching 4 classes.  I finished up my samples so I thought I would post them here for you to see.

 The first two are for the class called "Spread Your Wings Workshop".  It features CTMH "Wings" paper pack (X7135B), Stickease (X7135C) and the new Flip Flap Assortment (Z1325).  The first picture shows the layout closed, the second, open.
 The above picture shows "Southern Homecoming" layout.  "Southern Homecoming" is the theme for the convention.  This class will feature the CTMH paper pack "Fanfare"(X7138B) and the "Pennant Alphabet"(E1018) stamp set.

This photo shows  my Papercraft Techniques class.  I will be teaching 12 different techniques that can be used in card making, scrapbooking and other paper crafts.  We will be using the Sanding Kit (Z1294), the Dry Embossing/Scoring Stylus (Z608) and the Spray Pen (Z1380) all of which the students will take home with them!


Here is the "Cheery, Cherry Recipe Box".  This features the "Cherry-O" paper pack (now retired) and the CTMH Recipe Box.

I really look forward to teaching these classes!  We always have a great time and I have the pleasure of meeting new crafty friends!

If you have any questions pertaining to these classes, please contact me!

By the way, in previous years, these conventions have been for owners of motorhomes only, but this year they have opened it up to owners of fifth wheel, travel trailers and other RV's.  For more details on attending this convention, please go to http://www.fmca.com/

1 comment:

  1. YOU make me wish I were crafty. If we are ever around will certainly join your class if just to see what I am misssing..

    ReplyDelete